Current Medis Software applications are desktop applications with some service. We want to move to a service-based architecture. This will move some of the processing power from the user’s machine to the server (think of zero footprint applications and scalability). We also want to be able to share this logic with different consumers, whether desktop, web, or partner platform/application. The applications are developed in C#/C++, .NET, React.
The products you will work on, support medical specialists in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac patients. The specific features are based on research and trends in the market. Some features need to be added to existing applications and some to new applications. Because we are a Software and a Medical Device (SaMD) company, we follow a strict development process and documentation must be meticulous, think of ISO-13485.
Your workplace is hybrid, you will be required to be in the Medis office some days of the week, therefore we are looking for someone that is living in the Netherlands.
• Bachelor or Master degree in engineering or computer science.
• Minimal 5 years of experience in front-end development working with React / Typescript, being able to take the lead within the team for this part of the development activities.
• Experience with CI/CD using tools like Jenkins and GIT.
• Experience with C# and .Net.
• Experience with service-oriented applications and various API architectures such as REST and gRPC.
• Experience with automated end-to-end testing frameworks.
• Knowledge of structured software development methodologies (Agile – Scrum).
• Knowledge of integrating with internal and third-party solutions.
• Knowledge of C++, 3D visualization or DICOM is an asset.