Who are we?
At Medis we believe in empowering medical professionals with our innovative analytical solutions. For more than 30 years cardiologists, radiologists, researchers and industry partners worldwide rely on Medis post-processing software, resulting in customers in more than 40 countries. Our team of professionals take great pride in providing innovative cardiovascular imaging solutions that supports our customers’ diagnoses and treatment options.
We provide medical professionals with worldwide support, so that together we can improve patient’s quality of care.
Our headquarters is in Leiden, but over the years we have established subsidiaries and branch offices in the USA, Japan, United Kingdom, as well as distributors and local agents in multiple countries.
For our Development Team we are looking for a:
The UX Researcher role focuses on understanding user behaviours, needs and motivations. By using observation techniques, task analysis and other feedback methodologies the UX researcher will try to understand customers. The research aims at improving the usability of medical products, services and processes. By incorporating experimental and observational research methods the UX researcher advises about the design, development and refinement of the cardiovascular products.
What will your role be?
In the role of UX Researcher, you will:
- Have frequent contact with all Medis software users, including cardiologists, radiologists, IT administration, Lab technicians, invoicing departments, partners and re-sellers.
- Create persona’s, user journeys, decision users, competitors research, usability research, etc.
- Design and conduct quantitative & qualitative research and facilitate a research process that integrates into the overall product development process.
- Explore and identify new opportunities through creative research methods to help advise on product and service directions.
- Do research about markets in Europe but also the USA and Japan to look at expanding internationally.
- Create actionable results that can be used by other teams.
- Engage with all relevant teams, especially engineering to ensure the outcomes of user research are explained and understood.
- Work both independently and as part of cross-functional team(s).
The profile we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Sociology, Psychology or an identical educational background.
- 3+ years of relevant quantitative & qualitative user research experience in a product environment.
- Experience in conducting market research and quantitative survey methods.
- Can clearly, concisely, and persuasively communicate research findings.
- Not afraid to speak up or voice potentially controversial ideas that you think are important for our users.
- Innovative and interested in bio-medical technology (health-tech, bio-tech, med-tech).
Personal Skills and competences:
- Committed and pro-active.
- Accurate, reliable, attention for details.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English and preferably Dutch.
What Medis offers you:
- An attractive compensation plan
- International, young and diverse colleagues
- Personal growth and development plan
- Innovative products that make a difference
- A stimulating work environment with highly educated professionals, working on innovative products
- A position in a field with significant growth potential and high societal relevance
- A market-conform salary including attractive secondary conditions
To apply for this position send your resume with a short motivation to HumanResources@medisimaging.com
We do not accept unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies