Medis medical imaging systems is a highly innovative company where analytical software is developed for the accurate and quantitative analysis of medical images in the cardiovascular domain. Medis’ products are used in the field of interventional cardiology (using X-ray and IVUS / OCT imaging) and for noninvasive diagnostics (using MRI and MSCT imaging). Our products support medical specialists in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac patients and in executing their clinical research. Over the 30 years of its existence, Medis has obtained a strong brand-name world-wide: we are a global highly respected player.
At Medis we are looking to strengthen our team with a test engineer in order to protect our clients. We need to ensure the quality of our software by automated as well as functional testing and following the correct processes and procedures to ensure that all the software requirements are developed, tested and documented. So, if you like to write and execute test scripts that encompasses the product software requirements and looking for features (bugs) in the software. Documenting these and communicating the findings to the scrum team. Ensuring that buggy software does not leave our doors in order to ensure efficiency and quality this is the place for you.
Below are some of the things we are looking for, but it is just a list, we are more interested in who you are and what you can bring to the team.
- BA/BS degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Several years of relevant work experience
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans and creating test cases
Nice to have:
- Experience in working in Agile/SCRUM environment
- Experience with Requirements management & Test Management (Jira, Confluence, TestRail or equivalents)
- Test Automation tools (TestComplete, Squish or equivalents)
- Work experience in automation repeated tasks for desktop and web applications
- Coding experience C/C++/Python/JS
We are a Leiden based company, located next to the Leiden Central Station. We offer an informal & stimulating work environment with innovating products and high societal relevance. In addition, we offer an attractive salary with good secondary conditions and the opportunity to grow with the organization.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, or if you are ready to apply for this position, send you CV with a short motivation to HumanResources@medis.nl