For our Development Department, we are looking for a:
The Technical Writer will prepare user documentation in support of the company’s products aimed at medical professionals. The successful candidate will work directly with software engineers, project managers, and product managers to create online help, quick start guides, user guides, and other user documents. It is crucial that the candidate understand the medical terminology and can create a task-oriented, procedural user document.
What will your role be?
In the role of Technical Writer, you will:
- Work with software engineering and product teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user manuals, quick start guides and online help
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
Liaising with translation agencies to ensure all documentation is translated when and where needed and ready before any commercial release
The profile we are looking for:
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Skills in reading and editing literature in necessary medical and technical fields.
- Academic work and thinking level, preferably (bio-) medical.
- Affinity with the relevant imaging techniques.
- Affinity with software technical aspects of clinical applications.
Personal Skills and competences:
- Committed and pro-active.
- Accurate, reliable, attention for details.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English and preferably Dutch.
What Medis offers you:
- An attractive compensation plan
- International, young and diverse colleagues
- Personal growth and development plan
- Innovative products that make a difference
- A stimulating work environment with highly educated professionals, working on innovative products
- A position in a field with significant growth potential and high societal relevance
- A market-conform salary including attractive secondary conditions
To apply for this position send your resume with a short motivation to HumanResources@medisimaging.com
We do not accept unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies