For our Development Department, we are looking for a:
Software testing Teamleader
The Software Testing Team Leader will create, maintain, and execute a strategy that results in continuously improving Medis product quality while operating in a highly regulated area of software as a medical device. This strategy involves not only the direct reports within the independent software testing team, but also others within software engineering teams.
The ideal candidate is a senior software test engineer with experience as a software application tester, test lead, or test manager in a variety of technologies and understands the impact and importance of both testing but validation as well, as part of a software release process. Passion for testing, exceptional communication skills, and experience with Agile lifecycles is required. The Software Testing Team Leader will manage a growing, highly skilled, collaborative testing team of currently 3 software test engineers and committed to delivering world class testing services.
This hands-on role requires technical skills, resourcefulness, and innovation. The Software Testing Team Leader must remain technically relevant, willing and able to design, develop and execute automated and manual tests. At the same time, he or she must be comfortable and expert at communicating and interpreting complex test results to peers, senior managers, and executives, providing Medis with the ability to make informed, intelligent product, project, and process management decisions.
What will your role be?
As a Team Lead:
- Formulate and review software testing strategies for all Medis products
- Manage software testing resources (recruit, train, allocate and monitor)
- Communicates job expectations to all team members, including coaching and counseling of employees to empower them to meet their goals.
- Review business & software requirements and provide inputs.
- Prepare & review test plans.
- Analyze test results and test metrics.
- Prepare, review & present test reports.
- Coordinate with other stakeholders to ensure the highest level of software quality.
- Reviews overall program and project testing statuses, ensuring testing activities and defect management are proceeding as planned.
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to work positively and collaboratively within and outside of the department.
- Fosters a transparent and proactive culture to identify, communicate, and mitigate issues and risks.
As a Team Member:
- Preparing software test statements required for product delivery.
- Define & create test system specifications.
- Create test plans & test descriptions.
- Measure & report requirements coverage.
- Implement and maintain test automation framework together with the Software Engineers.
- Perform tests according to test plans and test scripts, according to the test process.
- Create test reports
- Gather test evidence
- Report issues found and verify the corrections made.
- Review & update testing documentation
- As part of a scrum team, report issues found as early as possible in the sprint delivery
The profile we are looking for:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in software engineering or computer science.
- Experience in managing a software testing team of at least 3 people.
- Knowledge of and experience with modern software development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum).
- Experience with testing methods (e.g. TMAP) and tools.
- Experience with test automation.
- Experience in working with validation specialists
- Experience in working in a regulated industry
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Preferably some experience in programming / scripting.
Personal Skills and competences:
- Very strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Committed and pro-active.
- Able to strike the balance between quality improvement and test process efficiency.
- Excellent written and spoken English and preferably Dutch.
What Medis offers you:
- An attractive compensation plan
- International, young and diverse colleagues
- Personal growth and development plan
- Innovative products that make a difference
- A stimulating work environment with highly educated professionals, working on innovative products
- A position in a field with significant growth potential and high societal relevance
- A market-conform salary including attractive secondary conditions
To apply for this position send your resume with a short motivation to HumanResources@medisimaging.com
We do not accept unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies