If you find it a challenge to take responsibility for the development and implementation of strategic product policies for our high quality medical software solutions, we are looking for you!
Position in Organization:
- Senior Product Manager/Chief Product Owner
- Direct reports: N.A.
- As Medis Product Manager, you are at the heart of innovation.
- For the assigned product/product domain, you will create new winning value propositions and define and implement the strategic and operational product market plan (SMP). This includes defining new and future functionalities based on monitoring the developments in the field, discussions with key-opinion-leaders, Medis staff, Commercial Partners, Medis resellers and on the relevant literature.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the definition and maintenance of the strategic market plan (SMP) for the assigned product/product domain, including competitive analysis and market analysis, value proposition, positioning, product road map, packaging and pricing.
- Responsible for the implementation of the SMP.
- Collaborate closely with Marcom by delivering product content for promotional activities.
- Take place in the team of Product Owners and work together with one or more R&D scrum teams to translate market requirements into quality products.
- Liaising with clinical, research, and internal parties concerning the assigned product /product domain.
- Identifying together with the Regional Sales Managers/Account Managers for the Indirect Channel partners and Direct Sales new product opportunities and creating business cases to support them.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key users and reference sites.
- Participating in international trade shows, and provide expert demo’s.
- Providing on-site demonstrations, webinars, workshops and customer training.
- Carry out Clinical Data Evaluation and Post Market Surveillance.
- The quality of the strategic and operational product market plan for the assigned product/ product domain.
- Product ownership including management of the backlog for the assigned scrum team(s).
- Internal and external validation of newly built software to achieve high quality products.
- Working together with Marcom and provide content for downstream marketing collateral.
Education, Experience and Competencies
- Master’s degree (preferably in life sciences or relevant technological field), or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of imaging techniques in cardiology and/or radiology
- Sales/marketing education NIMA-A & B an asset
- Familiar with the players in the cardiovascular imaging market
- Familiar working within a scrum/agile environment an asset
- Hands-on experience in the medical field an asset
- Network in the health care industry an asset
- International business experience is an asset
- Academic work- and mental level
- Representative, flexible and sensitive to quality
- Independent, taking initiatives, pragmatic, pro-active, and team-player
- Effective in dealing with cultural differences
- Sensitive to new commercial opportunities
- Convincing personality with strong inter-personal and customer relation skills, a born networker
- Ability to start and maintain fruitful collaborations with relevant parties within and outside of the organization
- Organizational and problem-resolving qualities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch; additional languages an asset
As an SME Medis medical imaging systems is a highly innovative and growing company, where analytical software is developed for the accurate and quantitative analysis of medical images in the cardiovascular domain. Medis’ products are used in the field of interventional cardiology (using X-ray and IVUS / OCT imaging) and for noninvasive diagnostics (using MRI and MSCT imaging). Our products support medical specialists in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac patients, and in executing their clinical research. Medis has close collaboration with key-opinion-leaders in the field and our software is distributed worldwide. Over the 30 years of its existence, Medis has obtained a strong brand-name world-wide: we are a global highly-respected player.
As a Product Manager you will work from our corporate office in Leiden, which is located next to the Leiden Central Station and also close to our primary research partner, the Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC).
- A stimulating work environment with highly educated professionals, working on innovative products
- A market-conform salary including attractive secondary conditions
To apply for this position send your resume with a short motivation to HumanResources@medis.nl
We do not accept unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies.