For our Research Department, we are looking for:
Medical data entry students
Medis Medical Imaging B.V at Schuttersveld 9 in Leiden is a MedTech company specialized in the research and development of cardiovascular image analysis solutions for cardiologist & radiologists; these imaging modalities include X-ray, MRI, CT, Ultrasound.
Modern image segmentation approaches use Deep Learning (DL) to analyze these data sets as automatically as possible. However, to build DL solutions, many image data sets need to be segmented/annotated manually by experts before the DL training can begin.
What will your role be?
To realize these annotations, we are looking for students, who are willing to spend 16-24 hours per week on such tracings. After an initial thorough training, you will be the experts who will annotate all these data sets. By the way, the work can be done remotely.
The profile we are looking for:
- Interested in medical imaging.
- Preferably education in medical imaging
Personal Skills and competences:
- Committed and pro-active.
- Accurate, reliable, attention for details.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English and preferably Dutch.
What Medis offers you:
- A stimulating work environment with highly educated professionals, working on innovative products
- A position in a field with significant growth potential and high societal relevance
- A salary of Gross €12,50 per hour.
To apply for this position send your resume with a short motivation to HumanResources@medisimaging.com
We do not accept unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies