Who are we?
At Medis we believe in empowering medical professionals with our innovative analytical solutions. For more than 30 years cardiologists, radiologists, researchers and industry partners worldwide rely on Medis post-processing software, resulting in customers in more than 40 countries. Our team of professionals take great pride in providing innovative cardiovascular imaging solutions that supports our customers’ diagnoses and treatment options.
We provide medical professionals with worldwide support, so that together we can improve patient’s quality of care.
Our headquarters is in Leiden, but over the years we have established subsidiaries and branch offices in the USA, Japan, United Kingdom, as well as distributors and local agents in multiple countries.
Marketing Communications Manager
As MarCom Manager at Medis you will be responsible for Medis MarCom activities; converting marketing objectives into Marketing Communication objectives, strategies and targeted campaigns. You will report to the Chief Commercial Officer and closely collaborate with the Medis Management & the Marketing & Sales team.
What will your role be?
- Serve as the primary advisor to the Medis organization on marketing communications activities, including marketing collateral, digital and social media, events;
- Define overall event marketing strategy in assigned countries in partnership with sales/country managers and product managers (attendance, communication and messaging);
- Create and execute the new Medis corporate identity and branding and MarCom plans for the different product lines;
- Design and own the lead generation strategies: SEO, content marketing, email, paid advertising and event management and measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns; optimize performance/engagement and assess against goals (paid, owned, earned media);
- Serve as Marketing Communications lead throughout NPI process for assigned products;
- Manage marketing agencies effectively to achieve set objectives in a timely manner;
- Create a content strategy by optimizing print, social media and blog campaigns to generate engagement, brand exposure and lead generation;
- Manage Marcom Budget;
- Develop a deep understanding of assigned customer segments and audiences/markets, their challenges and how to address their needs;
- Define marketing strategies in assigned countries together with country/sales managers;
- Integrate latest innovations and best practices in marcom and keep abreast of relevant market trends, competitive activities and legal/regulator issues.
The profile we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree/HBO in Marketing Communication
- 8+ years of experience in communications with interest in the medical technology industry
- Solution-oriented self-starter who sees the big picture and can translate into smaller initiatives
- Capable to translate highly technical concepts into customer focused content
- A positive attitude and team player with a customer service focus
- Impeccable writing and editing skills
- Creative, preferable experience with graphic design
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and to keep commitments to deadlines
- Ability to work with external creative agencies
- Experience with online channels, CRM and Email Marketing Software
- Fluent in Dutch, English and preferable one other EU language (German, French or Spanish).
What Medis offers you:
- An attractive compensation plan
- International, young and diverse colleagues
- Personal growth and development plan
- Innovative products that make a difference
Could you be our new team member and are you curious to know more? Please reach out to HumanResources@medis.nl for a more detailed description.
We do not accept unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies.