Who are we?
At Medis we believe in empowering medical professionals with our innovative analytical solutions. For more than 30 years cardiologists, radiologists, researchers and industry partners worldwide rely on Medis post-processing software, resulting in customers in more than 40 countries. Our team of professionals take great pride in providing innovative cardiovascular imaging solutions that supports our customers’ diagnoses and treatment options.
We provide medical professionals with worldwide support, so that together we can improve patient’s quality of care.
Our headquarters is in Leiden, but over the years we have established subsidiaries and branch offices in the USA, Japan, United Kingdom, as well as distributors and local agents in multiple countries.
This position is available in our US team.
Clinical Application Specialist QFR (FT)
As Clinical Application Specialist QFR your primary responsibility is to provide best-in-class product and clinical training and education to current and new customers, as well as Medis employees and channel partners. You will be the principal product champion within your assigned customer accounts and also be responsible for expanding the adoption of Medis technology within these accounts and grow its utilization. This is a high-profile position where customers will expect to be supported and trained by a Medis expert who can work as a valued clinical resource with all levels of staff, including high profile key opinion leaders.
What will your role be?
As Clinical Application Specialist you will be a member of the Medis commercial organization, reporting to the Commercial Leader for North America. You will work closely with Medis’ Sales Managers and/or Channel Partners to develop account relationships and deploy Medis sales strategies to acquire new customers and sell additional product licenses to hospitals, research centers, and freestanding imaging centers. You will support the sales team, with expert product demonstrations and clinical insights, during the entire sales cycle. Additionally, assume key responsibility for product training and overall customer launch following the successful sales close.
The profile we are looking for:
- Familiar with the health care market (hospitals, clinics, radiology and imaging centers)
- At least 3-years’ related hands-on experience in a cath lab setting working directly with clinicians and possessing a professional certification or equivalent combination of education and industry experience
- Experience in selling/pre-selling and/or training/installation experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field (e.g. biomedical engineering, medical physics, radiology or imaging centers) is a plus
- Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solution-based sales approach
- Knowledge of healthcare trends, industry standards and successful strategies for hospitals
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related Life Sciences discipline and clinical experience working directly with interventional cardiologists
- Ability to design, lead and execute customer and employee clinical training projects
- Specific clinical requirements based on Medis QFR products
Personal Skills and competences:
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills with the ability to handle complaints, settle disputes, and resolve conflict
- Ability to perform all communications tasks, written and verbal, in English
- Professional and confident in speaking to small and medium-sized groups
- Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within an organization
- Ability to work both within a team and independently
- Customer-oriented, representative, and responsible
- Attentive to detail, committed and persevering
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion
- Flexible, with a hands-on and pro-active mentality
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and strong organizational skills
- Ability to travel frequently, up to 30-50%
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Salesforce CRM, and basic network knowledge is a plus
To apply for this position send your resume with a short motivation to HumanResources@medis.nl
We do not accept unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies