Viewing & editing
- Synchronized viewing
- Advanced contour editing
- Maps as color overlays
- Exclude single images for mapping
ECV Analysis workflow
- Simple 4 step analysis
- Drag & drop of T1 Native DICOM series
- Drag & drop of T1 post contrast DICOM series
- Draw blood pool ROI
- Fill in hematocrit
- Auto-copy functionality: draw contours only in one image
- Intuitive manual rigid image registration.
- ROI measurements (ROI1 – ROI4).
- Cardiac segmental output
- Variable number of segments per slice.
- Clock or counter clockwise segment labeling.
- A table with 17 segments of the AHA model.
ECV analysis results
- ROI and segmental measurement
- Fitting based results
- Compute T1&ECV values directly from graph data.
- Regional statistics
- Mean & standard deviation of T1 and ECV values inside ROIs.
- Mean & standard deviation of T1 and ECV values inside cardiac segment.
- Squared residual and R2 Maps.
- T1, T2, T2* relaxation times
- Delta maps (relative and absolute)
- Easy data export for quantification data (Excel or copy-to-clipboard)
- Screenshots (png, copy to clipboard)
Biesbroek, P. Stefan, et al. “T1-mapping in a case of acute biopsy-proven myocarditis with an apparently normal CMR:‘times are a-changing’.” European heart journal 36.48 (2015): 3471-3471.
Greulich, Simon, et al. “T1 and T2 mapping for evaluation of myocardial involvement in patients with ANCA-associated vasculitides.” Journal of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance 19.1 (2017): 6.
Mayr, Agnes, et al. “Evaluation of myocardial involvement in patients with connective tissue disorders: a multi-parametric cardiovascular magnetic resonance study.” Journal of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance 18.1 (2016): 67.
Greulich, Simon, et al. “Advanced myocardial tissue characterisation by a multi-component CMR protocol in patients with rheumatoid arthritis.” European Radiology (2017): 1-11.
Greulich, Simon, et al. “Comprehensive Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Assessment in Patients With Sarcoidosis and Preserved Left Ventricular Ejection FractionCLINICAL PERSPECTIVE.” Circulation: Cardiovascular Imaging 9.11 (2016): e005022.